The Sugar Barn offers a decor package to efficiently complete your look, from the ceremony space to the fireplace mantle and other display tables. With this package, you stay on budget and save time and stress.
Instead of spending time shopping and storing items, transporting, setting up, and breaking down, let our staff do it for you. You can save up to 80% off what you would spend with a florist by using high-quality silk flowers and our staff.
Lush, 8’ floral and greenery swag with bridal-white florals draped along the hexagon or cross for a beautiful focal point, complementing the white chairs and surroundings.
White floral arrangements sit on whiskey barrels at the entrance of the ceremonial area gate. After the ceremony, they are brought inside and set on the inside barrels and tables at the greenery wall photo area.
Lovely nosegay bouquets of silk greenery and bridal-white floral hanging on the aisle seating.
A variety of silk bridal-white florals, with your color floral accents tucked in the greenery, will be displayed on your gift and memory table to accentuate your personal decor. We have a variety of objects to lift and arrange everything nicely, along with candles to coordinate with the room.
A beautiful full 6-foot silk floral arrangement with various greens and bridal-white florals will adorn the Grand Staircase. This beautiful swag compliments the softness and design throughout the room.
The bridal table, fireplace, and mantle will be decorated with a variety of silk greens and bridal florals, with candles added for that romantic glow.
Inside the fireplace, an arrangement of silk greenery wrapped around candles sitting on natural wood risers create a lovely backdrop to the Sweetheart Table.
We combine a large swag of silk greenery, bridal-white silk flowers, and your color florals. Then we add candles, a “Mr. & Mrs.“ wood sign on the table, and Bride and Groom signs on the chairs to complete the look.
A large, wood, and metal “BAR” decor and an LED sign to write specialty drink names make the bar come to life.
Tabletop arrangements are available to use on the high-top tables during your cocktail hour.
• Use of our easels
• A light-up chalkboard for the bar
• Table numbers
• Acrylic “reserved” signs for the groom’s and bride’s families.
This is just a sampling of what may be available to you as our inventory grows.
The above decor package is $950 and includes the Sugar Barn staff installing all of the decorations, moving them to the interior spaces after the ceremony, and packing up at the night’s end.
• High-tech digital photo booth for $500.
• Helicopter exit from The Sugar Barn Runway, approximately $1,500 booked directly with the helicopter service.
• Bus transportation to and from hotels or other locations is approximately $1,200-$1,500.
• Wedding ceremony officiant referrals available, averaging $300.
• Wedding videographers are available from $2000 and up.
• LED uplight units that can be multi-color and follow your music starting at $350.
• Gun range with safety range officer and targets for $750.
• We manage numerous cottages overlooking Lake Rosalie, approximately 1 mile away, for 2 nights starting at $250 per night.
Combine these offerings with the Sugar Barn Venue Package Here!